Tuesday 24 January 2012

Group B's activities-Wet day!

Betina: The best part of the day was watching Miss Szyndler fall into the lake!

 Danni: I fell in 3 times but it was really funny (and cold!).

 Ellie: At first when we went in backward I didn't want to do it - but I persevered and then I did it!

 Ella: I enjoyed falling into the water, I got absolutely drenched but it was worth it at the end of the day! 

Tyler: I found the Kayaking the best thing today. I enjoyed playing a game called "Pirates" and I also got splashed (by Miss Szyndler!!!)

Karam: The best part of the day was falling into the water and I am still shivering from the cold! I am looking forward to the Labyrinth as I always was!

 Lewys: I liked it when Miss Szyndler fell in. I laughed until I cried and Danni said "don't laugh, it's cold you know!)

Leah: When Miss Szyndler fell out of her boat her trousers were filled with water!

Sam: I really liked the gorge walk - It was amazing!

Miss Szyndler: Team B have done themselves proud! A group of top class kayakers! You are lucky to be able to see the photos on here for group B as my camera and I did take a trip to the bottom of the lake, (thank you very much Betina for holding onto my Kayak so well!!! I'm sure Mr Darnley, Mr Smith, Mr Tarry and Mr Jones will pay you later for your efforts!)

 

21 comments:

  1. Leah's Mum and DadTuesday, 24 January, 2012

    Looks like you all had great fun, and got very wet. Proud of you Leah x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a good day, with the best bit seeing Miss Szyndler fall in the water !!

    Sam's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That looks like soooooo much fun.It is so nice to be able to watch you guys on animoto. Can't wait to see more!!!!!! Love you lots Betina! Betina's mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow just seen the pics and u look like ur havin a great time!! i feel so much better now :) enjoy all xxx

    Michelle, Lewys's Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie and Mrs PuzeyWednesday, 25 January, 2012

    Hi everyone from Coventry. Been looking at the pics and seems like you are having a whale of a time. Mr Jones laughed hysterically for 20 minutes after hearing that Miss Szyndler had fallen into the lake!!!!!! Wondering what you are up to today and hope you have a fab time. Wishing we were with you lots!!!! Mollie and Mrs Puzey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy you falling in the water and getting wet Ella. The pictures look great and it looks like you are having a fab time. Look forward to seeing what else you have been upto lots of love Dad,Jo & Little bro Marlee xxx Paul( Ella`s Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning group B! Great animoto guys! Looks like you had a superb wet day, great to hear that Miss Szyndler has had her weekly wash in the boating lake haa, haa, haa...! I will pay you all when you get back :)

    Enjoy day 2

    Mr Jones

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone looks like your having a fab time love the photo's can't wait to see you and hear all about it Love from Ella's Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not like you to fall in Miss S....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi year 6 it looks very wet in dolly moc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you having fun?Are you getting very dirty?Hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are having a good time at doly moch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! i want to do that.....can't wait to be in year 6.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the film yr6.My favroute bit was when miss s fell in the water it was realy funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH dear!!! why did miss fall in ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked ya animoto it was exremely amazing. it was funny when miss s fell in.hope ya havin fun now in whatever activity ya dooin. Hope all the teachers have a good time. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi you was not very lucky miss szyndler failing in the river

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it when you fell back in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've certainly had fun today and well done for rescuing Miss Szyndler - I hope she's dried off by now! xxx Mrs Henshaw

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, looks like you're all having so much fun. i'm so jealous. take care...Danni's mum & dad:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ciara - Really interesting to see your comments & pictures. Looks like your having a great time. Auntie Jan & Uncle Simon are following your blog even though they live in New Zealand. Love Nanny Toni xx

    ReplyDelete