Monday 23 January 2012

We Have Arrived!

Shyan: I feel happy today because I've reached Dol-y-moch and my friend and I are in the same room! We made our beds before everyone else, so we got to explore first.

Colin: I made my bed all by myself (Gemma says - sort of!!!).

Ellie: On the way here on the coach I could smell porridge but I have no idea where it came from - although bags of sick kept coming past me (no-one from Howes fortunately!)

Aarid: The journey was very annoying because it was very long but I am relieved to be off the bus and I can't wait for the activities tomorrow!

Ikash: I felt fantastic today because I was excited about Dol-y-moch. I enjoyed the walk to the house and we had to walk carefully over the cattle grid.

 Leah: I felt excited today at Dol-y-moch because I can't wait for the activities tomorrow. I am doing canoeing! 

Ciara: I felt a bit sad to leave my parents at home but I am excited about all of the activities.

Aoife: I was happy with the rooms we were in because we were mixed with some of our friends and some people we don't usually spend so much time with.

Phoebe: I had dinner and pudding but I'm still hungry so it's a good job we are having biscuits and hot chocolate any minute now!

Joshua: I was getting really stressed with making my bed because I didn't know how to put the duvet cover in - but I was dead chuffed at the end when it was all done!

Danni: I am looking forward to the week ahead and I think we will all overcome a challenge or two!

Mr Darnley: Loving life! This is the life! Hot chocolate soon. Ready for bed.

Mrs Brammer: Now I know why Mr Tarry and Mr Jones always used to come here! Now it's my turn! More comments tomorrow! Animoto in a few minutes!!!

Classic quote of the day!


Child: Erm, can we use the staff toilets to brush our teeth with?


Miss Szyndler: Yes!

7 comments:

  1. Spencer - Sam's DadMonday, 23 January, 2012

    Glad you've all arrived safely. I hope you all have a good night's sleep and enjoy tomorrow.

    Sam's Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your comments, keep them coming. Great to know you arrived and all excited & happy. Look after yourselves & each other & have fun times tommorow. Danni's dad & mum :) We're going for some hot choc too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all made it safe and sound! I can't wait to see your day one pics! Keep those rooms tidy, inspections will commence tomorrow morn Ha Ha! Mr Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone! I hope you had a good journey? Wish I was at Dol Y Moch!!!! Wonder what your all do tomorrow?? Molliexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi all at dol y moch we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy your first day! We saw a fox on our field today. We all enjoyed your video and good luck in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gemma You Happy in the mountain where you go Bed in house or camp what good weather storm or snow or sun or rain. by sara

    ReplyDelete