Thursday 26 January 2012

Reflections on the Week


Reflections from our evaluation session:

We have had an amazing week!  We have achieved so much and have created many memories.  Here are some of our thoughts and reflections about the challenges we've faced and our favourite things:

- I have really pushed myself and done things that I never thought I could.
- It's been amazing, I'll never forget this week.
- I loved the canoeing and the kayaking and I got much better at it - I was faster than Mr Darnley in the end.
- I have done lots of new things and made new friends.
- It was extremely hard work getting to the top of the mountain and the waterfall but I felt great when I'd done it.
- It was so funny when we were running into the sea and we fell over in the waves.
- I loved re-enacting the battle between the Welsh and the English at the castle at Criccieth - especially pushing Mr Darnley to the floor.
- It was so funny when Miss Szyndler fell in the lake.
- I have become more independent.
- I loved the ice cream!
- There were times when I thought I was going to give up but I didn't.
- I loved the mine and mountain experience.
- I overcame many of my fears.

Thank you all for viewing this blog over the last week - your comments have been great and really lovely to read.  Keep on reading what we are up to when we get back to school!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing, it looks like you have had such a good time. We are really looking forward to you coming home today, we have missed you so so much, the house is just too quiet. love you lots Leah x x

    Leah's Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the pictures of your adventures! Cant wait to see you today! lots of love Luis mum and nath xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete